This is such a quick, easy and delicious all in one dish to make for lunch or for unexpected guests. Most of the ingredients can be found in your grocery cupboard.
- 6 wraps
- 2 cans tuna / 2 cups of leftover chicken / mince
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can tomato and onion braai relish
- 1 can mixed beans, drained and rinsed (optional)
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- Cottage or cream cheese
- Chopped spring onions or parsley (optional)
Place 2 wraps next to each other in the bottom of a rectangular ovenproof dish. Spread tuna or chicken or mince over both wraps. Season the tomato and onion relish with the salt and pepper and spoon half over the tuna. Sprinkle over half of the beans and a third of the cheese. Continue layering with 2 wraps, tuna, relish, beans and cheese. Finish off with the last 2 wraps and sprinkle over the remaining cheese. Bake at 180°C for 20 – 25 minutes.
To serve: Top with spoonfuls of cottage cheese and parsley, and cut into large squares.